Group Discounts:Take a Break
Ontario School Food & Beverage Policy Approved
Order any one of these two catering options, and we´ll give your school a break on the bill.
*Minimum 6 pizzas per order
*Plus applicable taxes
*Require a minimum of 3 days notice.
Club 11-11 Rewards: Earn 10%* dough on each school lunch order with your Club 11-11 card!
- After 10 orders, redeem your dough towards your 11th order!
- Request a Club 11-11 card with your first order (one card per school)
- Card must be registered to earn dough
- Visit www.pizzapizza.ca to register
- Orders must be placed through our Pizza Pizza Hotline
*1 large 3 topping pizza per order
***Subject to availability
**Orders to arrive within 10 minutes of specified order time, otherwise 1 free pizza will be credited to account
PIZZA PIZZA BOOK CLUB
- Enroll your class in our Pizza Pizza Book Club.
- When a student reads 25 books* in the school year, they get a FREE SLICE & DRINK!
- Schools may register for 1 Book Club card per student per school year
- Only schools that are registered with the Pizza Pizza School Lunch Program are eligible for the Book Club Program
- *The number of books required to be read is at the teacher's discretion, 25 books is a guideline
BOOK CLUB BONUS!
ENTER FOR A CHANCE TO WIN A TORONTO RAPTORS SUITE IN FALL 2015!
- Up to 60 people can attend
- Please send all information to Sean Carroll by May 1, 2015
- Draw will take place May 15, 2015.
- Transportation not included
If you are interested in participating in our Book Club, please email Sean Carroll: firstname.lastname@example.org to request a Book Club Form.
DR. KARYN GORDON - ANTI-BULLYING CAMPAIGN!
- Dr. Karyn Gordon is one of North America's leading relationship/parenting experts. She is a regular contributor to Good Morning America (ABC), CityLine (City TV), Breakfast Television (City TV) and Chatelaine Magazine.
- All schools that are part of the Pizza Pizza School Lunch Program are welcome to request access of an interactive video featuring Dr. Karyn Gordon at http://vimeo.com/
103663462and a 1 page curriculum. To request access, please email Sean Carroll: email@example.com.
- For more information on Dr. Karyn Gordon and the Anti-Bullying Campaign, please visit http://www.pizzapizza.ca/antibullying.
- Students can apply for the following four scholarships based on academic excellence:
- 1. Academic-Athletic
- 2. Academic-Community Involvement
- 3. Academic-Financial Need
- 4. Academic-Disability
- Essay Length: 500 words
- $250 per scholarship
- # of Scholarships: 1 per category (Grade: 5-8) and 1 per category (Grade: 9-12)
- Essay Submission Deadline: May 15th, 2015
- Submit Essays To: firstname.lastname@example.org
Nutritional Info:Fuel Them Now, For Change Tomorrow
A healthy balanced diet is vital to children´s learning. Pizza Pizza´s commitment to health and nutrition ensures that it meets, and exceeds, policy requirements.
*All pizzas are based on regular classic dough. You may choose whole grain to boost fiber content. *The nutritional information for our 2 vegetable topping pizza is based on mushroom and green pepper, you may choose any one of the two from mushroom, roma tomatoes, green peppers and pineapple. The nutritional information is very similar. Nutrition information was obtained through Genesis R & D Nutritional Labeling software, analysis by Maxxam Analytics inc., an independent testing laboratory and supplier provided information.
Pizza Pizza´s Ingredient List and Allergen List
We care about your health as well as any allergies you or your students may have. Below are the menu items that are part of Pizza Pizza´s school lunch program.
Unbleached and enriched wheat flour, spring water, pure canola oil, sugar, salt, yeast, baking powder, diacetyl tartaric acid ester of mono diglycerides, ascorbic acid, amylase.
Whole Grain Dough
Whole wheat flour, spring water, canola oil, pure natural honey, wheat germ, sugar, salt, baking powder, yeast, diacetyl tartaric acid ester of mono diglycerides, ascorbic acid, amylase.
Tomatoes, tomato pure, sugar, salt, modified corn starch, extra virgin olive oil and canola oil, concentrated lemon juice, spices, garlic, natural flavour and citric acid.
Pasteurized milk, modified milk ingredients, bacterial culture, salt, calcium chloride, microbial enzyme.
Pork, mechanically separated chicken, beef, seasoning (salt, wheat flour, potato starch, spices, natural flavour, dextrose, sodium erythorbate, paprika oil, sodium nitrite), water, textured soy protein, potassium lactate and sodium diacetate.
Allergen: Wheat/gluten, soy
Pineapple tidbits in light syrup - Pineapple tidbits, water, sugar, citric acid and ascorbic acid.
Additional Nutritional/Allergen Information:
We use a variety of preparation methods upon request.
- Industry leader in removing industrially added trans fats from the entire menu
- We offer gluten free dough. Individuals with a gluten intolerance or celiac disease can now enjoy gluten free toppings on a gluten free dough
- Our regular and whole grain pizza crust and sauce are completely vegan
- Pizza Pizza is a peanut-free environment
- Halal is available upon request
- Our cheese is rennet free
Did you know?
Canada's new Food Guide recommends at least half of our daily grain product choices should be whole grain. Whole grains are a source of fibre and are typically low in fat. At Pizza Pizza, our new Whole Grain Crust is made with all the goodness of whole wheat, wheat bran and wheat germ. Both the bran and wheat germ are particularly rich in dietary fibre and other essential vitamins and minerals.
For The 2014/2015 School Year
Ontario School Food & Beverage Policy:
Pizza Pizza prides ourselves on being an active and contributing part of your community; catering to your school´s needs in any way that we can.
We've worked with the Ontario School Food and Beverage Policy (PPM 150) understanding goods that do not adhere to high standards must be eliminated from all school lunch programs in 2011. The good news is that Pizza Pizza has made the necessary recipe changes and has been compliant since 2010. We are happy to ensure you that our school lunch program is meeting both Bill 8 (no added trans fat) and the new Ontario School Food and Beverage policy (PPM 150) requirement. All our school pizza´s meet the "Sell Most (>_ 80%)" category of the policy. School´s may "Sell Most" or offer our school pizzas any day.
We have also made further recipe changes and sodium reductions in our ingredients to improve our pizzas. This ensures the children of our future are receiving the best food to fuel their minds and fill their tummies.