“Always our best food, made especially for you.” Pizza Pizza’s mission is to make each and every occasion with us an enjoyable and memorable for both our customers and our team members.
Pizza pizza is Canada’s favourite pizza chain for a lot of reasons, but the most important one is our people. Before that box even arrives at your door, a diverse team of talented people make it happen, from the head office to the kitchen counter and we are currently looking for an ambitious, collaborative, and driven Marketing Analyst to join our team.
In this hands-on role, you will report to the Director of Marketing and leverage internal and external data sources to provide insights led reporting, analysis and recommendations on Brand, Competition, Sales and Promotional Activity, Pricing/Profitability and more.
What the Role Will Do:
- Collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy partnered with strong actionable insights and recommendations.
- Develop and maintain tools to analyze pricing and profitability for national restaurant network. Provide insights led recommendations on pricing by market and sales channel (in restaurant, delivery, pick up, 3rd party)
- Develop restaurant-level pricing model including ongoing analysis and optimization based on local insights and competitive review
- Analyze menu by category to optimize assortment based on sales analytics and industry insights. Provide recommendations on category innovation to product development teams
- Provide ongoing sales analytics including performance by menu category, sales channel, ordering mechanism and more
- Weekly promotional reporting and ongoing marketing program performance analysis
- Draft campaign postmortem reports and associated recommendations on key marketing programs
- Work with internal and external research partners to provide ongoing brand health analytics. Benchmark key metrics on food quality, customer satisfaction, value and more, monitor ongoing progress
- Leverage business intelligence tools including Qlik, Google Analytics, etc.
- Identify & integrate sources of information (i.e. consumer trends, online, credit card, real estate databases etc.) with research to improve business results
- Devise and evaluate methods for collecting data from internal and external sources
- Remain fully informed on market trends, external research studies and competitive activity
- Lead efforts to define and build success metrics for Marketing programs and campaigns that drive meaningful growth.
- Act as a subject matter expert on the consumer and how research can best inform business decisions.
- Leverage data/analytics to determine insights and recommendations that continuously improve and help foster sound business decisions
- 3+ years proven work experience in a marketing-focused data analytics role
- Capacity to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy partnered with strong actionable insights and recommendations
- Experience working with marketing tools including email, social, web analytics, and G suite with expertise in Google Sheets).
- Knowledge of technical data tools and methods, including data engineering, descriptive and predictive statistics, experimentation, and data visualization.
- SQL skills and ability to leverage multiple data sources
- Understanding of research methodologies (choice-based modeling, usage and attitude, segmentation, brand/market/advertising tracking, concept testing, customer satisfaction)
- Understanding of multi-variate stat techniques (factor analysis, cluster analysis & regression)
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Strong analytical and critical thinking
- Ability to articulate your insights and recommendations in writing and leverage Power Point and other tools to build and share presentations
- Solid presentation skills: ability to effectively influence an audience through fact-based analysis, confidence in recommendations, and a positive demeanor
- Strong collaborator: seamlessly managing up and across teams to ensure buy-in, awareness of activity, and integration
- A team player: works respectfully, inclusively, and positively
Submit your resume to Therese Sousaemail@example.com, quoting Marketing Analyst in subject line.