Pizza Pizza, one of Canada’s top Pizza Restaurant chains, is hiring Cooks! We currently have openings for enthusiastic individuals with strong communication skills – customer service focused people who enjoy working in a fast paced environment, while being part of a dedicated team that serves the public.
As a team member, you are proud to serve great tasting food, farmed with care. You are an enthusiastic individual who works hard to deliver exceptional customer service to every guest, every time. You are a team player that arrives to work energized and motivated and you thrive in a fun, fast paced work environment.
What we can offer you:
● Schedule Flexibility: A way to balance work with the rest of your life – school, other jobs, family, sports, etc.
● Great Training: We provide training for all our roles and skills that can be used across the industry
● Advancement Opportunities: Many of our successful senior employees started in the restaurants, including one our current VPs
● Competitive wages: Cooks and Cashiers receive competitive wages and we conduct regular assessments for performance-based increases
Apply for this job if you:
● Have a passion for customer service and creating an exceptional guest experience;
● As a cook enjoying making food for others and preparing food
● Are an organized person, able to prepare pizza orders and as a cashier able to take orders and handle money;
● Are willing to “pitch in” and work as part of a team;
● Have excellent communication skills;
● Enjoy learning new things;
● Have a ready smile and a warm personality;
At Pizza Pizza, our success rests on a foundation of shared attitudes, beliefs, values and goals among its talented network of employees. Thanks to a culture that is open, respectful, compassionate, performance-driven and socially responsible, the Pizza Pizza family continues to grow, satisfying more and more Canadians every day. You can be part of the changing face of fast food. If you are interested in working in a fast-paced, fun and exciting environment, with opportunity for advancement, we would love to hear from you.
Please forward your resume to email@example.com and putting London in your subject line.