Pizza Pizza is Canada’s favourite pizza chain for a lot of reasons, but the most important one is our people. Before that box ever arrives at your door, a diverse team of talented people make it happen, from the head office to the kitchen counter and we are currently looking for a Marketing Production Manager to join this team.
As the Marketing Production Manager you will support the Marketing department in bringing our campaigns to life. This role focuses on the management of print and digital production for both the Pizza Pizza and Pizza 73 brands.
You will be working alongside the Marketing Production Coordinator and directly with our Creative Director, in-house Design Studio and Marketing Team. In this role you will be responsible for the planning, budgeting, vendor sourcing, scheduling, distribution and communications from concept to completion.
- Manage production of marketing assets, including direct mail flyers, restaurant kits, signage, out of home, owned digital, email, social and other digital content.
- Open, schedule and manage production dockets for our Studio team.
- Communicate with brand marketing, creative and technical leads regarding directives, timelines and production requirements.
- Negotiate quotes with external vendors for print and digital design jobs.
- Develop and manage workback schedules for the Studio, Marketing, distribution and vendors.
- Budget forecasting & maintenance: manage multi-million dollar production & distribution budgets.
- Build and manage distribution lists for marketing materials. Provide direction & communication to internal teams.
- Manage relationships with external vendors to ensure production is on time, on budget and of high quality.
- Provide status reports and participate in interim review meetings.
- Minimum 3+ years of experience in project management with a print/digital production company, marketing agency, or in-house team.
- Strong planning, organizational and time management skills.
- Enjoys working in a fast-paced marketing and creative team environment.
- Advanced knowledge of print and digital production, distribution channels and media trafficking.
- Proficiency in project management software such as Asana, as well as Google Apps and Adobe Creative Cloud.
- Collaborative & responsive approach with other departments.
- Able to handle multiple projects and perform under tight deadlines.
- Excellent communication skills, attention to detail and strong work ethic.
Nice to have:
- PMP certification
- Knowledge of best practices and specifications for print and digital content
- English & French Bilingual
Send your resumé to firstname.lastname@example.org with MPM-Aug 22 in subject line.