We are seeking a highly skilled and motivated Dough Plant Maintenance Manager to oversee the proper operation and maintenance of our pizza dough plant and building infrastructure. You will play a pivotal role in ensuring the efficient and continuous operation of our dough plant, including all related equipment and building systems. You will be responsible for directing and monitoring the maintenance crew, scheduling outside contractors, managing inventory, and overseeing building maintenance, among other tasks.
Dough Plant Maintenance:
Oversee the proper operation of the dough plant, ensuring all equipment and systems are functioning optimally.
Direct and monitor maintenance crew in performing preventive maintenance tasks and repairs on various equipment and systems, including but not limited to:
- Flour Systems, Silos & pneumatic conveying equipment
- Water system, Silos & pumps
- Nitrogen System
- Dough Mixers
- Dough conveying & packaging lines
- Sugar & Brine systems
- Oil systems
- Yeast system
- Process chiller & spring water cooling
- Air compressors & dryers
- Dough ball line & tunnel freezer
- Tote washer (chemical sanitation)
- Schedule and manage outside contractors for PM inspections and required services in the dough room.
- Source, order, and manage parts inventory, ensuring long lead time parts are adequately stocked.
- Process purchase orders and invoices in JDE.
Oversee and maintain all aspects of the building and its systems, including but not limited to:
- HVAC systems
- Electrical system, including backup generators
- Plumbing systems, hot water boilers, and washdown pumps for sanitation
- Refrigeration, freezers, and coolers
- Docks and doors, floor repairs, and roof maintenance
- Security alarm system
- Camera system
- Access control
- Manage life safety and fire alarms
- Manage the building sanitation contractor, addressing cleaning concerns and issues.
- Handle and manage Graham Alarms Monitoring calls (fire alarms, low/high-temperature alarms, security concerns, camera issues, etc.).
- Schedule and manage outside contractors for required building services as needed.
- Manage the landscape contractor for summer maintenance and winter snow plowing.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent work experience.
- Proven experience in plant and building maintenance management, preferably in the food processing industry.
- Strong organizational and leadership skills.
- Proficiency in using computerized maintenance management systems (e.g., JDE).
- Excellent problem-solving abilities.
- Ability to work collaboratively with internal teams and external contractors.
- Strong communication skills and attention to detail.
If you are a dedicated and skilled maintenance professional seeking an opportunity to lead and manage critical aspects of our dough plant and building infrastructure, we encourage you to apply for this role. Join the Pizza Pizza team and contribute to our commitment to quality and excellence.
As part of our accessibility commitment, there are alternative ways to interview with us. When contacted for an interview, please inform us if you require interview accommodations.
Pizza Pizza is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and we thank all candidates who apply for this role however, only those under consideration will be contacted.
Seize this chance to join our Pizza Pizza Talent Community, where you can explore all the current job openings at Pizza Pizza. Simply follow this link to sign up: https://workforcenow.adp.com/mascsr/default/mdf/recruitment/recruitment.html?cid=487a1f55-f5fd-456a-95ce-ff3e880ec147&ccId=19000101_000001&lang=en_CA