- Earn 10%* back on each school order when you register for Club 11-11 Rewards
- After 10 orders, redeem your Loyalty "Dollars" towards your 11th order!
- Start earning Loyalty ‘Dollars’ by letting your Catering representative know that you would like to register your school for Club 11-11
- Orders must be placed through our Pizza Pizza Hotline at 1-866-310-1111, or email@example.com
- Schools qualify for higher benefits than Club 11-11 cardholders, so the loyalty rewards will be applied to your account through the Catering system and not via swiping the card.
Pizza Pizza Book Club:
Enroll your class in our Pizza Pizza Book Club!
How it Works:
- When a student reads 10 or more books* in the school year, they get a FREE SLICE & DRINK!
- Schools may register for 1 Book Club card per student per school year.
- Only schools that are enrolled with the Pizza Pizza School Lunch Program are eligible for the Book Club Program
*Limit 1 Book Club card per student per school year.
How to Join:
If you are interested in participating in our Book Club, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to request a Book Club Form.
NUTRITIONAL INFO:Fuel Them Now, For Change Tomorrow
We are pleased to adhere to the following provincial School standards:
- Bill 8 (no added trans fat)
- Ontario School Food and Beverage Policy 2011 (PPM 150)
- Manitoba Special Lunch Day Guidelines (Restaurant Choices)
- Food & Beverage Standards for Nova Scotia Public Schools (Moderate)
- Nourishing Minds: Towards Comprehensive School Community Health: Nutrition Policy Development in Saskatchewan School (Choose sometimes Category)
- Adhere to the accommodations: The guidelines for Food and Beverage Sales in BC Schools
Pizza Pizza´s Ingredient List and Allergen List
We care about the health and allergies of you and your students. Below are the menu items that are part of Pizza Pizza´s school lunch program.
Unbleached and enriched wheat flour, spring water, pure canola oil, sugar, salt, yeast, baking powder, diacetyl tartaric acid ester of mono diglycerides, ascorbic acid, amylase.
Whole Grain Dough
Whole wheat flour, spring water, canola oil, pure natural honey, wheat germ, sugar, salt, baking powder, yeast, diacetyl tartaric acid ester of mono diglycerides, ascorbic acid, amylase.
Tomatoes, tomato pure, sugar, salt, modified corn starch, extra virgin olive oil and canola oil, concentrated lemon juice, spices, garlic, natural flavour and citric acid.
Pasteurized milk, modified milk ingredients, bacterial culture, salt, calcium chloride, microbial enzyme.
Pork, mechanically separated chicken, beef, seasoning (salt, wheat flour, potato starch, spices, natural flavour, dextrose, sodium erythorbate, paprika oil, sodium nitrite), water, textured soy protein, potassium lactate and sodium diacetate.
Allergen: Wheat/gluten, soy
Pineapple tidbits in light syrup - Pineapple tidbits, water, sugar, citric acid and ascorbic acid.
- We use a variety of preparation methods upon request.
- We offer gluten free dough. Individuals with a gluten intolerance or celiac disease can now enjoy gluten free toppings on a gluten free dough
- Industry leader in removing industrially added trans fats from the entire menu
- Our regular and whole grain pizza crust and sauce are completely vegan
- Pizza Pizza is a peanut-free environment
- Halal is available upon request
- Our cheese is rennet free
- We also offer dairy-free vegan cheese upon request